Advice Needed on Single DIN sat nav

amcgrandles15

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help by giving me some advice on single din sat nav systems? I am looking for one that is good quality and won't break the bank. Preferably with a larger screen (motorised) so i can see where i am supposed to be going. I have a mini and sat nav was not installed at the beginning when it was ordered so it will be extortionate to do so now.

Please help ......

Take a look at the Pioneer AVIC X3. Has navigation, DVD/CD, radio etc and you can connect an Ipod. It will do all you need.

Thanks for that i will look into the Pioneer. Any other suggestions that would be cheaper?

Has anyone else put a head unit with sat nav into a BMW mini one? Just wondered how easy it was and what make and model they used?
Also wanted to ask as to whether the motorised screens are problematic or are they okay?

Thanks

Hi noticed your post. I have had a Pioneer AVIC X3 in my mini for the last three years. Its a great piece of kit. I am just in the process of changing my car, so the pioneer is going on ebay next week as it wont fit in my new car. As it has been in a mini it has all the connectors, dash mounts etc. If you decide that you like the look of it and want one maybe we could do a deal!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom