Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Advice Needed: Freesat and Sky+

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Rock Da Bass, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Rock Da Bass

Rock Da Bass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +753
    Hi all.

I phoned Sky last month to cancel my Sky viewing package but keep Sky+ @ £10 p/m., ie keep the FTA channels but with Sky+ recording facility.

I know the above combination is possible because I've read about it in many places, this forum included.

When I originally phoned I was passed about a few people who didn't seem to know what I was talking about but finally seemed to get the message through and was told my package would change 2nd March.

However, today I find that I have lost my Sky programme package (Hurray!) but Sky+ is also gone. :mad:

Before I phone up in an attempt to get Sky+ working again on it's own, does anyone have any tips on which of Sky's many numbers to phone and how to get the message across.

I only want the FTA channels because they are basically all I watch anyway, but would have thought Sky would have been glad of an easy tenner a month for letting me record!

Many thanks for any replies.

RDB :)