Advice Needed ( Digibox Beginner )

C

chris217

when conecting a digibox to TV do you need to make an aerial connection between the RF OUT plug on the box to the aerial socket on the TV as well as connecting the digibox to the aerial socket in the wall.

can anyone help ? i am having trouble as the box has searched and found the channels but the picture is distorted and i am wondering if the aerial is faulty or its my connections..

(hope this makes sense)

cheers

Digi box or freeview? Digi box will have an RF loop through as well as the sat. LNB cable,freeview will have aerial in and out,aerial in is where the digital signal comes in from your aerial and aerial out is where the signal goes to the TV (but use SCART connector for better picture)

First of all disconnect the aerial from the wall - are the Sky or freeview pictures still bad?
If they are good, change your RF output on the digiibox.Services,system setup, dial 0 1 select, then change RF output.
If the Sky or whatever digibox signals are bad once you have disconnected from the aerial input, then connect it by SCART

thanks guys,

it is a digifusion freeview system and i am using a scart connection between TV and box so should not need RF out connection to TV as well.

i will experiment and may return for further advice.

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom