advice need please

yaboy

hi, I have been looking for a new 32" for around the £400 mark can you please help me make up my mind any advice would be helpful Im after something that has no noticeable motion blur and nice surround sound mainly for xbox 360 elite via hdmi , I have been looking at these in stores:

philips 32PFL5522D, love the look of it I think it looks better than most of the others but im not sure if this is good with gaming.

toshiba 32C3030/35, dont know much about this didnt look as good as the philips but i have been told toshiba is a good make.

sharp LC-32AD5E, this has 6ms response which is good.

LG 32LC56, not so sure about this one but it is within my price range.

or should I just get a 37" hannspree :rolleyes:

would really apreciate some helpful advice as I want to make a purchase tomorow, thanks

dennett316

I have the 37" Tosh, and it is a quality set - nice uniform backlight, no dead pixels (touch wood) and it handles HD sources (and SD) far better than the 32" Hannspree JT02 I had previously.

Haven't seen the Philips, but my Mum has a 42" LG set and it is quality, well recommended.

One thing I will say - Don't get the Hannspree. Even if you DO get one that isn't faulty, it simply cannot be configured/adjusted to your own tastes as well as the Tosh, or any of the other big brands. Frankly, the brand TV's will handle HD sources better than the Hannspree too - Both my PS3 games, and 360 games/HD DVD's look FAR better on my Tosh.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom