Advice need on choosing true wireless earbuds?

Gigashadow

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking up upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy Buds+. I've narrowed down my choices to the following:

• Sony WF1000 XM4
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
  • Soundcore Liberty 3 PrO
  • Nura NuraTrue
I'm looking for good sound quality, ANC, ability to use either earbud on its own and a good secure fit ideal for excersising.

I would appreciate any insight and advice on these or any other true wireless earbuds if you think they'll meet my needs.

Thank you

I'm in the same boat as you looking very similar requirements.
I have noticed people talking about the Jabra elite (active) 75T the active model is waterproofed.
Heres rtings comparison website for you.

I have Samsung Buds+ and also now Sony WF1000 XM4.

My regular high end wired ones I use with a Bluetooth BTR5 are K10U and SE846.

Listening via LDAC Best Bluetooth the two wired ones with the BTR5 are easily best for Sound Quality but no NC and less convenient.

For comfort and staying in ear the Buds+ are a step up on the WF1000 XM4 so assume similar sized Galaxy Buds Pro will fit better & be more secure.

For Sound Quality, Battery Life, Noise cancelling I think the WF1000 XM4 will be hard to beat but not heard the Samsung Pro. I would say others are better for fit/security than the Sony's but they are great when I use cycling and great ability to hold onto the BT signal. I changed tips to Silicon SpinFit soon as I got my Sony's, not using the supplied tips/

Raycons aren't good!!?

Haha oj cheers for this video, time to add an alert in ukhotdeals for samsung buds pro.

I bought the anker life p3 for exercising. Its more of the traditional shape of ear bud but maybe the AKG N400 would have been a better budget bud to go with. (From the video above.)
-Edit. Bought yesterday before i watched the video.

From doing a comparison of buds pro and buds+ i'm thinking the buds+ might be a better choice in terms of all around sound quality, better fitment and more stable. The pro has noise cancelling which would be nice.

From doing a comparison of buds pro and buds+ i'm thinking the buds+ might be a better choice in terms of all around sound quality, better fitment and more stable. The pro has noise cancelling which would be nice.

I heard the Buds+ were the best of range for Sound Quality and battery life great too. I still use mine over the XM4 when Cycling.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom