1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice/Help needed re window blacking out and clearance

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by moss, Jul 14, 2003.

1. moss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    My Panny 300 is on some brackets on a small shelf just in front of my window. I want maximum throw length which leaves me with about 6 inches clearance from the curtain, with the curtain open I can open the small top right hand corner part of the window and just let the fan hot air escape no problem. I can't do that during the bright sunny day obviously, so what I would need is some material that will allow air flow out but not light in , I don't know maybe a thin blind of some sort? Then I'd remove the curtains altogether and just used the material or blind during the day too..........with the curtains drawn on days like these the panny soon makes the room reaaaaaly hot.....

anyone know of anything suitable, or have any other suggestions on how to black out the window. without affecting air flow.....?