Advice/Help needed on wireless surrounds.

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Crabman32, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Crabman32

Crabman32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hey everyone

I need help. I am just about to move into a new flat and all the new carpets have already been put in. I need to find quality wireless surround speakers that can match my Mission M5 fronts and centre. I have the M5 dipolar surrounds but the wife is insisting on no more wires and I cant really afford to have all the rear wires placed into the wall as it is a brand new flat. I dont have a sub yet because the front M5s are pretty tasty by themselves but I need 2 small speakers that can be wirelessly connected to my amp that I can place behind the sofa. These new builds are bleedin' tiny dont you know. This is a matter of urgency for me as I am moving in in 3 weeks and I cant be without the full 5.1. See below for my the rest of my kit. :lease: :lease:

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    Sorry to disappoint you, but that aint going to happen. You will not get "quality" without the wires for the time being. I suggest you start looking for the best cable route or get someone to do it professionally for you and do a small amout of redecoration afterwards.

Alternatively, get a divorce.

3. Crabman32

Crabman32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Bugger. Thought that might be the case. Thanks anyway. The missus is gonna have to lump it and get the wires chased in. :D