Advice getting sky broadband please

buddy777

Established Member
Reaction score
Sky have offered me their broadband for 30pounds a month and the first 3 months free.This sound like a good deal as i pay talk talk 43 pounds monthly My problem is talk talk include my landline phone bill. so my question is will i get the same cover from sky?

]

You'd need to check the details of the package they're offering you. I believe Sky offer inclusive calls to landlines in some packages but not others.

If you do use the phone service a lot then do make sure it's included as the per minute prices are just as eye wateringly high as TalkTalk's.

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY,but iam a lonely guy living alone and very deaf which means i cant use phones,looks like i had better stay were iam with talk talk

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY,but iam a lonely guy living alone and very deaf which means i cant use phones,looks like i had better stay were iam with talk talk

I think we might be talking at cross purposes here.

When you said TalkTalk include your landline phone bill I thought you were asking either whether sky included bundled phone call costs or whether sky provided a phone service at all, and the first one seemed more likely.

From your second post I guess you're asking something along the lines of whether there's a separate but mandatory charge for the phone service, 'Line Rental' as it used to be.

If that's the case then no. Ofcom, the telecoms regulator, has been discouraging that sort of pricing presentation so unless it explicitly says otherwise then the price you see will be the total monthly cost.

Sky offer broadband packages with free line rental and pay as you talk by default. Most people don't use their landline these days. You can upgrade your call package from free evening and weekend calls only or talk anytime which incurs a max of £10 p/m. You can do the maths your self as to what suits your needs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom