Advice for small surround left/right

Hockeynut

I’m looking for 2 small surround speakers to add to me 2.1 system. I’m naturally drawn to the B&W M1 mk2’s, but also know they are very old now. The size, mounting options and price are the appeal. Are there any good options? I want large speakers for the side ones.

This is mostly about home cinema. I currently have an Onkyo 605 amp. And B&W CM1’s. I recently added a REL T9x, which is amazing. But now I have the HT bug again! £££

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
If the 607 are too large then just get the M1s and you are done as they tick so many boxes for you. They seem to be on sale, but still not cheap. I wonder is new model finally coming soon.

I found ex-display M1s for 99£/each and two available, black and white! Put the order in before they go. Even if new model would come they would cost lot more than these and i`m not sure do you want to spend that much for effect channels.

Yorkshire AV

AVForums Sponsor
Perhaps take a look at the Monitor Audio APEX A-10 too if you're drawn to the M1's?

Note dimensions: 280H x 150W x 180D mm (including table stand)

APEX A40 here in some chaps hand, A10 on the table.

1647463615842.png

sosen13

If you are still looking i can highly recommend apex a10. I have them as surrounds and they are doing great job to match my front platinum. I have more apex and will try soon use two as front height, and rest just sell.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom