Advice for a good upscaling player for £50 ?

thedude2011

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys I have just moved into a new apartment and I decide to make the spare bedroom into a chill out area I went to sound and vision yesterday and got a ................
Panasonic TX32LMD70A and A Yamaha RX-V363 and a Yamaha 5.1 surround system I want a DVD player I only have around 50 pounds to spare I only need up scaling if necessary on that TV? But I do want to connect it to my amp with full 5.1 sound and my amp does support DTS and DD. Cheers any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

every one looks :) no 1 Replys :( lol
You complain of no replies after only 1 hour 47 minutes.
It doesnt work that way my friend.....you need to be more patient than that.

While not directed solely at you......it always amazes me how many times people post on here, having spent hundreds of pounds on a new tv, sound system etc, then are not prepared to spend more than a few pounds (relatively speaking) on a DVD player. :rolleyes:

Complete waste of money.

You have a 32" LCD telly with a native resolution of 1366x768. DVD has a resolution of 720x576 and you're going to scale it up to 1920x1080 (or perhaps 1280x720) and feed that into the telly, which will then scale it again.

Complete waste of money.

Pick up something second hand that has good prog scan output, wouldn't worry much about it not upscaling the Panasonic screens have very good scaling internally anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom