Advice for 52'' LCD

S

Sim-1

Hello everyboy! I'm a new user about to purchase a new LCD TV!

I'm well undecided between the Samsung F96 (the LED model) and the new Sony W4000. Considering I use it mainly to watch DVD/Blue Ray, often to play with my PS3/Xbox (all connected via HDMI) and rarely to watch standard TV..... which one should I get? Or is there something better?

Thank you! :smashin:

ChrisGgr

The F96 although very good,and especially on blacks which were and still are top was rather a first intro into LED technology and a bit early.The new 52W4000 is an excellent and brand new model and the lcd that can reach the F96 blacks

S

Sim-1

Thanks for your reply. And between the Sony X3500 and the W4000 which one do you suggest? Always 52''....

I don't have a budget problem, so I would like to buy a really good one. :)

ChrisGgr

Hmm now its the difficult choice....Well W4000 seems to beat the X3500 on all aspects and especially on blacks and contrast.The X3500 has a slightly better motion because of the 100Hz and again slightly better SD(with a little less noise).However motion and SD are still very good on W4000 and along with the significantly lower price makes it a better choice

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom