Advice about the Hitachi DZ-BD70

S7M0N

Hello...

I am more used to the TV and dvd side of this forum, but I now need a new Camcorder and know not to much about them.

Has anybody come up against this one, to an un-known it looks quite good I think?

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...y):(any):(any):0:3000:PageNo_0:SortOrder_DOWN

Currys sell it for £380. (I don't know if this is good or bad) I have had loads of Hitatchi products over the years and they have served me well.

Is there any reason not to buy this camcorder, and if so, any suggestions for a good one at around £400.

I will only be using it for family type stuff ;-)

Thanks

Simon

D

Deleted member 27989

What were you thinking of playing the blu-ray discs back on? PS3 won't work as it is a small format disc, so do you have a normal blu-ray DVD player to take the advantage of direct to disc recording?

If it is normal family stuff and that is your price bracket I probably would rather go for a Panasonic SD5 at only £350 on Amazon at the moment...

S7M0N

Thansk JP...

I was thinking of the PS3, but also on the pc directly stored on the HDD.

I will lookhave a look at that one you mention, looks a bit more logical, bluray just sounded cool and I love the films you can get. Thought home video would be great too

Thanks

Si

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom