Adventure game fans look here - Machinarium

lordpeewee

Established Member
Reaction score
If, like me, you love the classic point and clickers from back in the day, you MUST try Machinarium. It reminds me quite a lot of Beneath a Steel Sky. There's a demo floating about on the net and is only about 30mb so give it a try!

I've just read the review for this in gamestm and it does sound very good. I'm curious though if there will be a disc release in the UK as currently it looks like it's only getting one in Germany. Either way at £13 it's a must buy.

I doubt it would ever get a disc release but it has been confirmed that it's coming to Steam at some point in October.

You can get the demo from the link on their website: Amanita Design Blog

Really fantastic stuff from such a small independent studio. The demo hints at what could be the best adventure game in a long, long time.

The demo is now up on Steam - and you can pre-purchase the game as well. Can't recommend this title enough, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those special games that come along once in a blue moon.

And if you want to tide yourself over until Machinarium is released, try one of Amanita Design's earlier games, such as the excellent Samorost or Samorost 2:

Samorost 1

Samorost 2

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom