Quantcast

Advanced UAV

theshrew

This might be a daft question but If you use blind eye and assassin do you show up ?

steviegall

blind eye doesnt factor into it, use assassin to stay off the radar from anything except recon

blind eye stoops killing killstreaks from seeing you(except ims)

they can still kill you if firing at a teammate right next to you or if someone has a good eye they can still see you while coming in with a predator missile

theshrew

Cheers that's what I thought just been killed a few times wen the advanced uav had been on so wasn't to sure

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
they can still kill you if firing at a teammate right next to you or if someone has a good eye they can still see you while coming in with a predator missile
Daft me until a week ago thought Blind Eye protected you from Predators when it is actually Assassin.

I still was not 100% sure though, so thanks for confirming that.

Sharpy76

Distinguished Member
Daft me until a week ago thought Blind Eye protected you from Predators when it is actually Assassin.

I still was not 100% sure though, so thanks for confirming that.
No, it is blind eye that protects you from ALL air support not assassin.

Edit: When i say 'protect' i mean you don't have a red square around you but you can still get killed.

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
No, it is blind eye that protects you from ALL air support not assassin.

Edit: When i say 'protect' i mean you don't have a red square around you but you can still get killed.
Sorry by protect I mean would make you invisible to predators so they cannot see you on the map. I thought BE was what would make you invisible to it, but it appears its Assassin that makes you invisible to them.

Every game, every time I am always the person who gets predatored without fail.

Beneve2008

Novice Member
I used to use blind eye with Assassin, but changed that to Recon on a few peoples recommendation. Couldn't live without it now. Recon pro is brilliant.!

steviegall

nah its blind eye that makes you lose the red box, or at least thats what it says on the tin

Beneve2008

Novice Member
Yeah i know stevie but i thought i would sacrefice my air support silence by using recon, its a much more productive perk imo, team player me!

steviegall

ah yeah recon is crazy, spawn at the top of dome and throw a flash toward A dom and your guaranteed 4-5 triangles popping up

Det

Distinguished Member
Feel free to thank me... haha