1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced codes list required for Grundig digibox

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Darren Blake, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Darren Blake

Darren Blake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    To go with setup code 0847 on my OFA Mosaic. Does not seem to appear on hifi-remotes.com

TIA

2. The Robman

The Robman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try the attached list. I got this by converting a Pronto ccf file found at Remote Central.

Attached Files:

3. Darren Blake

Darren Blake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks again Rob.

Is this ccf file conversion easy to do? There are a few code lists that I need which do not appear on your site. If I could convert those from CCF then it might save me having to kep bothering you! :D

4. The Robman

The Robman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sure, there is a program written by John Fine called CCF2EFC that will convert ccf files into text files and when the signal uses a known protocol, it spits out the EFC codes too.

What it doesn't do is match up the signal to a known setup code, that's something you'll have to do yourself. However, when you have a setup code already that has some buttons programmed, it does give you a starting point.

I am attaching a copy of the program for your convenience.

In case you're interested in how I create the code spreadsheets like the one attached to the earlier post, these are generated by a JP1 spreadsheet called Keymap-Master (aka "KM").

If you are getting into hacking around the codes in your Mosaic, you might want to join the JP1 group. Even though this remote is not JP1 compatible, there is still alot of info flying around that you might find useful.

JP1 info:
    http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1/
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jp1/

ps. I see you're in Norwich, my dad comes from Anglia. I'm originally from London but now live in Chicago.

Attached Files:

5. Darren Blake

Darren Blake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks once again. I'll have a play with that if I come really unstuck.

I'm not really after getting into hacking my remote, although its interesting to learn how it all works. I just want to get my six or seven devices programmed in the most efficient way. :cool:

I also have a dialogue going with OFA now and they are going to try to get me the codes for specific operations that I am missing, plus a new telephone download for my Hitachi plasma remote tomorrow afternoon. They seem quite helpful, even if they won't supply full lists of codes for any device.

6. The Robman

The Robman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Darren,
    Let me know if those codes work for you. If they do I'll include them on my site. Also, if OFA send you any code lists that are not already on my site, could you forward them to me please, so I can include them.