Adult Channel - how to cancel?

oldschoolcott

Standard Member
Hi, we foolishly subscribed to an adult channel by credit card. One to many glasses of wine one evening. My understand was the commitment was for 3 months x £12 but the payments are still being taken. I cannot see any reference how to cancel. Any advice please.

uk_jih

Novice Member
Perhaps if you told us the channel number, someone on the forum could go to the channel and let you know the phone number that comes up to subscribe.

Regards
John

black_thunder

Standard Member
Hi, we foolishly subscribed to an adult channel by credit card. One to many glasses of wine one evening.
Nothing personal, but that just made me laugh! :devil:

My understand was the commitment was for 3 months x £12 but the payments are still being taken. I cannot see any reference how to cancel. Any advice please.
OK, on the $ky remote, press the "services" button, and then select "phone numbers" from the list, and the fone number should be there for you to call. Failing that, contact your credit card, and ask for the full contact details of the channel in question. If you are absolutely certain that it was just for 3 months, and payments have exceeded this, let your CC company know that these are now "disputed payments".

HTH

oldschoolcott

Standard Member
I think they make it very easy to subscribe to the service, not so easy to cancel. Eventually got the phone number and gave them a call. Lots of questions about why you want to cancel, give you a reference number and then you have to write a letter. Thanks for the help. Gonna stick with Channel 4 :nono:

black_thunder

Standard Member
Sadly, the "easy in", and "hard way out" seem to be the norm (when they are after your money) for most things in this day and age. I'm glad you got it sorted anyway. :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom