adobe premier v6

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Ree35, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Ree35

Ree35

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am new to adobe premier 6 and I can't figure out what is going wrong. Basically, when I drop a perfectly clear and good quality clip onto the timeline, and play it back in the preview window, it looses quality and becomes very poor. I know I'm probably missing something simple but hope some one will help.
    Cheers!

2. Billywhizz

Billywhizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I found this too. It is poor quality in the preview window but when you Export timeline as a movie the quality returns. Try it with a small bit of footage. I think you'll find that when you play the exported movie in media player it will be sorted.

3. Ree35

Ree35

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks Billywhizz, you were right! Okay if I direct questions to you in the future?

4. Billywhizz

Billywhizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sure no worries my fees are £35/hr.... Just kidding. I'm pretty new to it all too but if I can be of help or you visa versa than that's cool with me. :cool: