1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adobe premier pro 7.0 (book) help

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by den911, Jan 25, 2004.

1. den911

den911

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i think i may have gone a bit over board on purchasing adobe prem pro 7 you see i have been using ulead 7 to do my capturing , transitons and deleting of scenes then used adobe encore to encode and burn . i found encore pretty easy to use to get my final product . what i am trying to say is that once i stop capture in ulead it automatically gives me a story board wich i then edit from no problem , premier pro to me witch i new before i bought would be a bit more compehensive i can start a new project and capture but when i stop capture i dont seem to no or find were i can get it to a story board mode to do my editing i have seen a long list of books online but dont know what i should be purchasing , as a complete novice with this software i must admit that i am trying to run before i can walk here , but i have already purchased it . ps is there any cd software around for prem with tuition . hope someone can help as it was quite expensive and would like to get to no how to use software to the full . thanks dennis