adobe premier pro 7.0 (book) help

D

den911

i think i may have gone a bit over board on purchasing adobe prem pro 7 you see i have been using ulead 7 to do my capturing , transitons and deleting of scenes then used adobe encore to encode and burn . i found encore pretty easy to use to get my final product . what i am trying to say is that once i stop capture in ulead it automatically gives me a story board wich i then edit from no problem , premier pro to me witch i new before i bought would be a bit more compehensive i can start a new project and capture but when i stop capture i dont seem to no or find were i can get it to a story board mode to do my editing i have seen a long list of books online but dont know what i should be purchasing , as a complete novice with this software i must admit that i am trying to run before i can walk here , but i have already purchased it . ps is there any cd software around for prem with tuition . hope someone can help as it was quite expensive and would like to get to no how to use software to the full . thanks dennis

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom