Adobe Elements RAW Edit

Chubster

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hiya....

Does Elements change the file quality at all when going from a raw file in "Organiser" to opening in Editor ??

How do you mean?
RAW files remain as is until converted to jpeg, wherever they are

Hmm...Ok, my competion entry for example. When I view it in Organiser the detail on the ornament, especially the edges, are nice and sharp. But when I open it in editor the edges look a bit "jaggy"

Hmm...Ok, my competion entry for example. When I view it in Organiser the detail on the ornament, especially the edges, are nice and sharp. But when I open it in editor the edges look a bit "jaggy"

That is just the preview "look" you can change magnification ( and should in fact) during editing to see how it really looks

This is the one area of Elements that I don;t like - I think it renders images on the screen poorly, both in Editor and especially in Organiser F11/F12 view which I think I read somewhere is just a blown up thumbnail.

This is the one area of Elements that I don;t like - I think it renders images on the screen poorly, both in Editor and especially in Organiser F11/F12 view which I think I read somewhere is just a blown up thumbnail.
Agree rather annoying too but you can get used to it:rolleyes: If you look at it at print size or of full 1:1 view it looks as it should
Incidentally the full PS doesn't do that:)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom