For Sale Adidas T shirts, Superdry t shirts, Polo Ralph Lauren shirt.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Philw101, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    Hello all,

Due to losing some weight over the summer, I have got some clothing that no longer fits and would be great to go to a new home. Please see below.

Prices are not inclusive of postage, all clothing are all washed, clean and ironed. Please ask me any questions you may have.

Polo Golf - Ralph Lauren - Shirt (L)SOLD to its_all_Greek

The below shirt was provided as a gift to me for Christmas last year, however it has never been worn. It is in a large size. Asking price is £30.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adidas 'Climalite' Running T shirt x 2 in Large size.

I have two of these t shirts - both in equal condition, some small pulls in the fabric, However both in great condition. Asking price is £10 each, bought for £40 each from Sweatshop in Windsor.

[​IMG]

I have two of these t shirts - both in equal condition, some small pulls in the fabric, however in great condition. Zip on both t shirts are in great condition. Asking price is £10 each, bought for £40 each from Sweatshop in Windsor.

Adidas Running - Blue t-Shirt - Large Size

Also bought from Sweatshop in Windsor for £40, great condition. Also asking price is £10.

[​IMG]

Adidas - Aeroknit Climacool - T shirt Turquoise - Large Size x 3 (2 have been sold to SOLD to its_all_Greek) - Removed the last one from sale.
    I have three of the below t shirts, all in a Large size. Colour is Turquoise/green. - Tags taken off but never warn. Excellent Condition. Price on Adidas website was £25. Asking price for each is £8.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adidas - Aeroknit Climacool - T shirt Light Blue. - Large Size x 2

I have two of the below t shirts, all in a Large size. Colour is light Blue. - Warm a few times in the gym and while running. Good Condition. Price on Adidas website was £25. Asking price for each is £5.

[​IMG]

Adidas - Aeroknit Climacool - T shirt. Midnight Blue - Large Size x 3

I have two of the below t shirts, all in a Large size. Colour is light Blue. - Warm a few times in the gym and while running. Good Condition. Price on Adidas website was £25. Asking price for each is £5.

[​IMG]

Superdry - White Cargo Shorts - XL in Size.

White cargo shorts - worn once while on vacation in the USA. As all aways with XL sizes at Superdry, they come up a bit small. So expect more of a large fit. Asking price is £12, were £50 new.

[​IMG]

Superdry - T shirt - (Dark Grey with Blue Logo).

This t shirt is in XXL size - however with all superdry clothes they come up a little small. So expect a Large size. There is a some bobbling on the front of the t shirt, hence the asking price of only £4.

[​IMG]

Superdry - T shirt (Blue with Yellow Logo)

The below t shirt is in an X-Large fit however all Superdry sizes are slightly small. So expect the size to be a large fit (40-42 inch chest). Writing logo has small cracks (which appears to be normal for this brand even on new items in store). Asking price is £5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Superdry - T shirt - Grey with Bright Yellow writing - SOLD to its_all_Greek

As per the above the below t shirt is in an X-Large fit however all Superdry sizes are slightly small. So expect the size to be a large fit (40-42 inch chest). Writing logo condition is excellent (seems to be an embossed print), some small bobbling to the t shirt. Asking price is £5.

[​IMG]

Superdry - T shirt - Light Grey with Blue felt/velvety writing. SOLD to its_all_Greek

As per the above the below t shirt is in an X-Large fit however the size label doesn't seem to present or was cut out (probably because it was rather scratchy). Please note all Superdry sizes are slightly small. So expect the size to be a large fit (40-42 inch chest). Writing logo condition is excellent (seems to be an embossed velvety/felt print). Asking price is £5.

[​IMG]

Nike - Large Slim Fit T shirt - Green.

Warm a few times in the gym and while running. Good Condition. Asking price is £5.

[​IMG]

Nike - Large Slim Fit T shirt - White

Warm a few times in the gym and while running. Good Condition. Asking price is £5.

[​IMG]

Superdry - Shorts - Dark Blue/White - SOLD to its_all_Greek

- Dark blue Superdry shorts in X-Large Size. Good Condition - worn a couple of times while in the USA on vacation. Asking price is £8.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Superdry - Dark Blue - Hoodie. - Extra Large Size - SOLD to its_all_Greek

Superdry hoodie - in extra large size - Good condition, Its quite a large warm hoodie, suitable for the winter rather than the summer. Asking price is £10.

[​IMG]

Price and currency: N/A
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: PPG and BT.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. its_all_Greek

its_all_Greek
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,491
    I'd like to offer £65 Delivered for all of the above and 2 of the following.

3. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    Hi chap, it's likely to cost up to £10 to post. If you could up to £74 I could include delivery on the bundle. Cheers.

4. craiginuk

craiginuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi, Please can I take the 3 super dry t shirts for £18.50 posted?

Offer withdrawn on the Superdry shirts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  5. its_all_Greek

its_all_Greek
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,491
    How about we split at £70 delivered?

6. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    Go on then :) Lets go to PM.

7. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    Payment received and OP updated. I have also added some additional items too!

8. its_all_Greek

its_all_Greek
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,491
    Hi Phil,

Can offer £10 delivered for the cargo shorts and you can add them to the bundle your already sending?

9. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    No problem Mark will do thanks! :)

10. Philw101

Philw101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    Items received and postive feedback from both parties provided.

Archiving thread in order to consolidate other items for sale.