adidas gazelle 2 trainers £14.50 inc del BNAB

pair of black stan smiths £12.50 delivered ,bargain....

don't think that code is valid now except for free delivery, unless they have gone up in price just ordered through quidco for £24.50

cheers for th OP

hi anyone had their order shipped or an update. ordered a paid of black stan smiths and used code. only received an email confriming my order from la redoute but they haven't taken any money and no further update.
i don't have an account with them so cannot check online the status of my order.
interested to see if they have fulfilled anyones order or if they are jsut generally slow at processing and delivering items.

cheers

I used the 6811 code on a pair of the khaki Stan Smith trainers and on a pair of Ronaldhino shorts (seperate orders of course) and worked out £12.50 and £7. Both were delivered with no problems at all.

BARGAIN!

just received my trainers for £25.50 never tried the later code.

cheers

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
received a letter today advising that they are out of stock of the trainers i ordered and they can't complete my order.
thought there was a problem as it was taking ages.

mine have not come so called them - ordered cancelled as none in stock they said and claimed to have sent me a letter. i have had no letter from them, just lots of junk mail. very disappointed.

How does this site work, by any chance? It could be brilliant for me! (I'm a student!)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom