• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Adding pictures to my iPhone

Biscuit761

Prominent Member
Hi all, sorry I have not been around, been a bit busy.

A fortnight ago I was the official photographer at The Royal Albert Hall for a charity concert, and then on the following three nights I was working as a video camera operator, also at RAH, making a video of The Schools Proms. We had 6 full HD Sony camera's, all broadcast quality - mine had a 22x Canon lens on it, from the back of the hall I could get into the Organ keyboard quite nicely !

Can't show any of the photo's as they are all of kiddies but over the last week I have had 8,700 clicks on my website (this area is password protected but last April's can be seen at Barnardos Concert April 2010 - Photography by Bill Hiskett - portrait, sports and event photographer based in Sudbury, Suffolk, UK | SmugMug) so exposure is quite good !

Anyway, to the question.

I have reduced about 50 of the current images to go onto my iPhone which already has loads of pictures on it I synced a while back. Cant think where they are now on my mac, but am I right in thinking that if I try to upload this standalone folder the rest will disappear ?

Hopefully an iPhone ace (Gordon ?) is about tonight.

Cheers

Bill

PS, Here is just one for you

Attachments

• 2010-11-07 at 20-59-55.jpg
    2010-11-07 at 20-59-55.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 82

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Make sure itunes is not set to auto sync or update iPhone, then attach the phone to pc/mac. now click on iPhone when it is recognised and navigate to PICTURES tab. You can then select what images/folders to sync. I'd imagine that if the ones you previously sync'd are not highlighted, or available, then they'll be removed from the phone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom