adding IPAD Air to existing account

blaster9999

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've just bought a an ipad air , after our gen 3 ipad dissappered mysteriously. So how would I link this to an existing accoun? . Including the missing Ipad (which I really do not expect to see again), there are three devices already attached. How do I remove the lost device if I don't have it ?

Go to iTunes> my account (or similar) on the top right.
You can remove devices from your iTunes account from there.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a device limit though (afterall Apple wants you to buy as many Apple devices as possible, not limit you to just 3!)

sorry should of made clear don't use itunes and refuse to have it on my pc. Is there a way to do this one of the devices ? The three device thing was from when I activated my gen 3 shuffle ( the worst fathers day prezzie and the worst apple device in a decade :thumbsdow ), so may of changed , but knowing apple prob not.
edit
looks like up to 10 devices to an apple id. So that ok, but I do want to lock out the one that gone missing.

Last edited:
No its been missing for months,wife insisted it had just been mislaided and only finally gave up last week.

No its been missing for months,wife insisted it had just been mislaided and only finally gave up last week.
...noticed if your wife has some new pairs of (expensive looking) shoes in the cupboard recently?
:rotfl:;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom