Adding hikvision cameras

daftpunk1

I seem to be having a hard time adding poe cameras to my hikvision DS-7604NI-K1 nvr

Ive got two h.view cameras which were working perfectly but had issues adding them to the nvr, one of them stopped working. I think it still works but not sure how to test.

Ive just bought a new hikvision colorvu camera, it wouldn't work either, at 9.11pm it miraculously started to work, although next morning stopped then that night it starts again at 9.11pm. This is day 3 and its still working

Am i missing something, are these cameras not plug and play? Is there anything specific setup procedure you need to follow and anyway i can diagnose h.view camera thats not working, theres def power getting to it as IR lights are on

daftpunk1

Its just started to work after being connected for 3 days lol.

Maybe i can try and get the h.view camera working. It is warm to touch and night vision irs light up but camera not showing in NVR

daftpunk1

Yep, all three cameras are working after some faffing about. Yesterday, the colorvu stopped working at 2pm as there was a powercut. Once the nvr rebooted it stopped.

Before i was getting it to work by changing it to manual config in camera management then back to plug and play

daftpunk1

Got it going, basically you need to set camera to manual config then back to plug and play, and do not reboot. If i reboot camera stops working

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom