Adding funds to the Wallet?

B

BHSean

Does it have to be done in multiples of £5?

When I bought Tekken I was able to add the exact amount to the wallet.

Now I'm trying to buy Flow, it's presenting me with options that are multiples of £5

Mollycaff

When I bought Flow I had to put £5 in my wallet, I couldn't find an option to pay the exact price.

C

chuffa

Bought Blastfactor and put ten pounds in to my account.Press the amount button which goes up in multiples of £5.It tells you how much credit you have left.

Chiribo

£5 is like the amount at which the retailers pay a smaller charge for the transaction or something :) Not sure on the exact details :(

fizl

If you try and pay with no funds in the wallet it asks you to add some and at that time you can add just the exact amount

Thats all I do

Shaz

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Sorry fizl, but how do you go about doing that? Sony have been cheeky by making it easier to pay in multiples of £5.

fizl

Just don't have any money in your account when you go to buy a game lol

when you go to the checkout and go to pay it will say you need to put some funds in, and on the next screen it just does the exact amount. Once that is done you can complete the checkout transaction

Shaz

EDIT - as said on the other thread - I haven't tried buying something under £5 - but over that it definately went to the exact amount.

fizl

No probs!

Shaz

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom