Addiction Level

luKasledge

Prominent Member
Reaction score
In your stats one of the statistics shows your 'Addiction Level' I assume this means how addicted you are to the game? (can't really see what else it would be) Almost everytime I look mine has changed and has a new phrase next to it, but I don't know if this new phrase means I'm more addicted than before or less, it's not clear.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Everyone post your current addiction level (I'll tell you mine when I get home). :smashin:

Never noticed that one mate, but will post when I get home too ;)

If it's any indication of my addiction level I was up playing till about 3:30 - 4am this morning, despite having to get up at 7am. Apart from the weekend when I was away, it's pretty much been like that since release... and I've still only done about 15% of the game!

Just checked mine it's one I've not seen before: 'Fiend' which doesn't sound good of course but surely it's gone down from what it was now I'm back at work I'm only playing 1 or 2 hours a day as opposed to about 4 or so hours a day (for some days) last week. I think it'll gradually go down.....if it really is to do with how addicted to the game you are which we're still not 100% about.

Keep me updated. :smashin:

Sun much? go get laid sad freak!! :eek:

How very cheeky ;)

Casual User when I last checked.

Is that what yours really says? :D

That's got to be the highest addiction level, anyone beat that? :rotfl:

Nah mate i was just messing about. :D

Haha I was going to start this thread yesterday.

Fiend!

Noticed this last night for the first time, mine says 'Fiend' although according to the wife it should say 'are you ever going to turn that bloody game off and grow up!'

Noticed this last night for the first time, mine says 'Fiend' although according to the wife it should say 'are you ever going to turn that bloody game off and grow up!'

Is there an addiction level for "Bored at work and I'd rather be at home playing GTA" :rotfl:

One of my friends is PunchingVermin, are you related?

Mine just says "Amy Winehouse", whatever that means....

You must have a vision cam switched on - the game knows you're pi55ed as a newt and ugly as sin! ;) :rotfl:

Is there an addiction level for "Bored at work and I'd rather be at home playing GTA" :rotfl:

One of my friends is PunchingVermin, are you related?

For those of us who work from home, thats never a problem. In fact I feel a 12 o'clock lunch break coming on and I have a hankering for Cluckin Bell chicken :devil: and no, we are not related as far as I am aware :D !

Mine is something like "Wake up Buzz".

For those of us who work from home, thats never a problem. In fact I feel a 12 o'clock lunch break coming on and I have a hankering for Cluckin Bell chicken :devil: and no, we are not related as far as I am aware :D !

Not fair but I worked from home yesterday and I might do the same again tomorrow :)

After about a 5 hour stint last night mine was "Jonesing for more".

Quite true actually, I could have played for another 5 hours if it wasnt so late.

I also noticed I was on 18% completion with 26hrs gameplay.

No chance of the Liberty City Minute achievement on this playthrough then ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom