Adaptor to plug CRT with VGA into GF 8800 GTS?

T

Tommy Angelo

I have a 17" CRT as a secondary display for my PC and I'm upgrading the lot and getting a GeForce 8800 GTS. Where can I find an adaptor to plug the monitor into it?

Thanks,

Andrew

Astaroth

would have thought the card came with a DVI -> VGA convertor (mine came with 2) if not then anywhere like maplins, pc world etc will have them... if you are mail ordering the thing then the company that sells the graphics card will have them. They only cost a few quid so not worth mail ordering on their own in my opinion

T

Tommy Angelo

would have thought the card came with a DVI -> VGA convertor (mine came with 2) if not then anywhere like maplins, pc world etc will have them... if you are mail ordering the thing then the company that sells the graphics card will have them. They only cost a few quid so not worth mail ordering on their own in my opinion

Havn't got the new hardware yet. Hopefully I won't need anything else then. :thumbsup:

fathazza

yeah, your card should come with one...

if it doesnt ill send you one of mine, have at least 4 kicking around :)

T

Tommy Angelo

Thanks very much for the offer but after reading a review of the MSI card, it comes with two VGA adaptors and a component. Perfect!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom