1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adaptor for connecting SCART to TX100 (?)

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by sapgem, Jul 18, 2004.

1. sapgem

sapgem
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From the Keene.co.uk website:

SCART TO FOUR PHONO ADAPTOR RGB PLUS COMPOSITE

KA150S
    Scart to four phono plug adaptor wired for RGB plus switchable composite in/out. High quality construction with gold plated components. [KA150S] £5.99

[KA150S] £5.99 (£5.10 ex VAT)

My question. Will this output RGB + the synch on the composite connection (RGBs)? I'm assuming the switch is to do with whether the composite connection is setup for in or out (??).

If it does then this is the solution for people like me who wish to use their own component cables to connect the TX100 to a SCART source (and other projectors that accept RGBs through component + composite synch). In my case the cables are going under the carpet and i want the flexibility of connecting either a SCART or component source at the other end. I suspect it may also be the cheapest solution for connecting a SCART to the the TX100.

2. Liam @ Prog AV

Liam @ Prog AV
    Well-known Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +827
    Yep that'll do what you need. Don't forget to lay a four core cable or to run an additional composite with your component leads...