Active AVF BF3 Players

• Thread starter Deleted member 152499
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 152499

Hi all,

Really into BF3 after downloading it via PSN (and subsequently buying Premium), and thought it might be a good idea to see who is still actively playing the game from AVF.

I've only had my PS3 a few months, so don't have a lot of people on my Friends List (try as I might to drag people over from XBL), and would much prefer to team up with people on here than be stuck with Randoms all the time.

PSN: darkREPRISAL

:thumbsup:

I think a few of the lads at sCud still play, I'll link this thread over at sCudnet

Hi Lee I have also recently downloaded this from ps plus. A bit off topic but I wondered what your game was like? My game keeps crashing on me , its crashed about 4 times in the last 2 2 hours causing me to have to turn the ps3 off from the mains.

Wondered if yours was similar or whether I needed to download it again.

Stucoupe
sCud
Still playing.

Thanks for that - saw it pop up but I was watching heat on blu Ray. Love that film!

Hi all,

Really into BF3 after downloading it via PSN (and subsequently buying Premium), and thought it might be a good idea to see who is still actively playing the game from AVF.

I've only had my PS3 a few months, so don't have a lot of people on my Friends List (try as I might to drag people over from XBL), and would much prefer to team up with people on here than be stuck with Randoms all the time.

PSN: darkREPRISAL

:thumbsup:
I will try and join you, seeing how I have joined up as a member of PS Plus on my PSN account. However I am not buying premium for the PS3 version, seeing how I already have premium on the X360 version of BF3.

But since I am more known in the air on BC2 and BF3, compared to my on foot moments I may buy the shortcut pack for the aircraft.

Reason for a new PSN Name: To make it sound much more similar to my XBL gamertag, while not confusing anyone who is jumping over to the PS4 for BF4.

Last edited:
Fruitz

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom