Active AVF BF3 Players

• Thread starter Deleted member 152499
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 152499

Hi all,

Really into BF3 after downloading it via PSN (and subsequently buying Premium), and thought it might be a good idea to see who is still actively playing the game from AVF.

I've only had my PS3 a few months, so don't have a lot of people on my Friends List (try as I might to drag people over from XBL), and would much prefer to team up with people on here than be stuck with Randoms all the time.

PSN: darkREPRISAL

:thumbsup:

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
I think a few of the lads at sCud still play, I'll link this thread over at sCudnet

Fuzzmundo

Hi Lee I have also recently downloaded this from ps plus. A bit off topic but I wondered what your game was like? My game keeps crashing on me , its crashed about 4 times in the last 2 2 hours causing me to have to turn the ps3 off from the mains.

Wondered if yours was similar or whether I needed to download it again.

StuR6

Novice Member
Stucoupe
sCud
Still playing.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Really into BF3 after downloading it via PSN (and subsequently buying Premium), and thought it might be a good idea to see who is still actively playing the game from AVF.

I've only had my PS3 a few months, so don't have a lot of people on my Friends List (try as I might to drag people over from XBL), and would much prefer to team up with people on here than be stuck with Randoms all the time.

PSN: darkREPRISAL

:thumbsup:
I will try and join you, seeing how I have joined up as a member of PS Plus on my PSN account. However I am not buying premium for the PS3 version, seeing how I already have premium on the X360 version of BF3.

But since I am more known in the air on BC2 and BF3, compared to my on foot moments I may buy the shortcut pack for the aircraft.

Reason for a new PSN Name: To make it sound much more similar to my XBL gamertag, while not confusing anyone who is jumping over to the PS4 for BF4.

Last edited:

Garry123

Fruitz

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom