'Activate system' - reason for no email?

kevin_irl

Novice Member
I want into my account details just now and i saw an option to 'activate'. it was set ti inactive so i changed it to active. has this anything got to do with registrating? Is this the reason I didnt get an email about free buray??#

shaun1208

Novice Member
I want into my account details just now and i saw an option to 'activate'. it was set ti inactive so i changed it to active. has this anything got to do with registrating? Is this the reason I didnt get an email about free buray??#

i don't think it would, as i activated mine, and am yet to receive the sought after e-mail. But lets look on the brightside of this. We may not get an e-mail (for whatever reason) but we could get a nice surprise when we come home from work and find a present through the letter box. (lets just hope its not present full of anthrax)

stoomc

I havent got an email yet either I wonder what is going on! I have check through junk mail as well and there is nothing there

HugoFJH

I activated my system on the launch day and only recieved the blu-ray notice a couple of days ago - but think possibly you are out of luck as there are only a certain amount of discs available (less than half of howmany units were sold during launch weekend) so you may have activated too long (it may only be registration on PSN network though rather than activation)

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
The blu-ray offer is due to registration not activation just as long as you registered on time, i got my email a couple of days ago stating i have a copy coming i registered on launch day, just have to wait for it to arrive.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom