1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acoustimass 7

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by raneeshm, Jun 5, 2003.

1. raneeshm

raneeshm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I am in the process of buying a sperate speaker system and despite all the flak given to Bose, I still fancy the same and am looking for a deal.

I have localised an Acoustimass 7 model for £ 350 and am in a dilemma, primarily because I have not read any reviews on this model. It seems to be an outdated version of the acoustimass series, but has anybody used it before ?

If yes could you throw some light on how it compares with other Bose models or anything near.

Thanking you

Rod

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Droogie 2001

Droogie 2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I guess the author of this website won't be buying the radio clock either...

:laugh:

4. rags

rags

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    I bought the wave radio cd for my bedroom last weekend from the factory outlet store in bicester. Paid £360 for it and in summary it was a poor buy. The sound is pretty crud for the money and it looks cheap and plasticky.

Suffice to say it is going back this weekend for a full refund.

Now going down the route of importing a Nakamichi Soundspace 5 from America (you can pick them up for £400 if you shop around). I know that the Nakamichi isnt proper hifi but it's for the bedroom, looks good and will def sound better than the bose.