Acoustics M4 - Bluetooth issues

BEMAK

Standard Member
Reaction score
Bought a used Acoustics soundbar and I'm having issues with the BT. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to connect via BT. It has NFC and when I hold the phone to it, it asks to pair but then I get the message "can't communicate with device". Also, the device never appears when searching for BT devices to pair with.

I've searched online but I can't seem to find one other example of this being a problem.

One option I assume is a bluetooth transmitter? Is there a specific one I'd need with an optical out? I notice some only have optical in?

Just looking for some help! Thanks guys

Bought a used Acoustics soundbar and I'm having issues with the BT. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to connect via BT. It has NFC and when I hold the phone to it, it asks to pair but then I get the message "can't communicate with device". Also, the device never appears when searching for BT devices to pair with.

I've searched online but I can't seem to find one other example of this being a problem.

One option I assume is a bluetooth transmitter? Is there a specific one I'd need with an optical out? I notice some only have optical in?

Just looking for some help! Thanks guys
I’ve got exactly the same problem.

One of the status lights used to be blue, but not it does not come up. There are red, green, white status lights, another with no light lit?? Could this suggest a fault with the blue BT light, or had some other settings been triggered?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom