acoustic solutions powerforce 2000

dbrand20

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone :),

I have set of the acoustic solution speakers I got them with my technics Hifi are try more for surround sound or Hifi

Thanks Daniel :)

Not sure what it is you are asking here: could you try and re-phrase your original post?

Fantastic speakers, fantastic for the money especially nowadays if you see a bargain on Ebay for 20 pounds like I did. SSShhh dont tell any one haha.

My front room setup is Onkyo 809 Harman Kardon pa4000 and 2 klipsch RF 82 ii 4 klipsch RF 52 ii two home made active subwoofers and RC 62 as center.

In the master bedroom where I spend most of my movie watching experiences I have an Onkyo 709 running four a/s Powerforce 2000 and 2 a/s Powerforce 1000 and they easily are not far behind the brilliance that is the Klipsch models( personal opinion) very high sound pressure levels easy to drive 8 ohms crazy to think that they are so cheap the build quailty of the a/s is not the same as the Klipsch there horns to my ears make a difference as well but they do give them a run for there money my system is a modest £5000 worth in the front room but in my humble opinion from owning numerous favourable brands and someone who favours the " American sound " of speakers these British made Cheapos really do impress.

its all what you like at the end of the day but for the money they can be had for really is impressive. the Powerforces were there top of the range speaker in there day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom