Wanted Acoustic Solutions DS 633 Remote

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Rorifett, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Rorifett

Rorifett
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    Hi folks,

Looking to see if anyone has a remote for the AC DS633 surround sound system, I had one, might still have it in the attic but struggling to find it. Appreciate this isn't the best system by a long shot but would be nice to use it until such a time as I can get a proper system.

If anyone has the spare remote lying around let me know how much you're looking for for it - or if you know of a working alternative I'd be happy to check that out too.

Picture of the remote next to speakers here.

Cheers,
    Rory

DS633 Remote.JPG

Price and currency: £ Neg

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.