1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acoustic Solutions 7" Portable DVD - any good?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by AV novice, Apr 30, 2003.

1. AV novice

AV novice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I see that Richer Sounds are advertising a 7 inch screen portable DVD for 299. Sounds like a steal! Does anyone know if they are any good i.e. DVD AND manufacturer???

2. ragegames

ragegames

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They currently sell (in the catalogue new yesterday)

a) the Goodmans Gdvd67 (no price- its £299 at Tesco, Dixons and argos (as a Bush P DVD 1000), Tesco and Dixons tell me this is region 2 only for the versions they sell, would go for this one if I can find out if its multi region. everyone seems low in stock onthis one though its a new player.

b) Cyberhome CH-LDV712 multiregion at 299.95

c) Panasonic DVDLV50 multiregion modded at £399 (new catalogue says £429 so about to go up. Odd thing is its an old model now and was as low as £350 modded in Richers ads last month.)

However they dont carry stock of any of them (very few throughout the country in fact- I saw their stock control screen)

Hope this is useful

Peter

3. AV novice

AV novice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks for the advice. In the meantime I bought the Panasonic LA95 9 inch for £550. This was an unused ex demo display case model from a shop in Tottenham Court Rd, London.

Very pleased!!!

:clap: