Acoustic Solutions 32 Inch HD ready Problem

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by dean_t_1985, Sep 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. dean_t_1985

dean_t_1985
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys, my television has just passed 1 year old so the guarantee has run out...When playing the xbox 360 through the red white and yellow inputs at the back of the TV the picture is great but when watching sky or a dvd through the scart after a while the picture starts to flicker a little, replaced the scarts but no luck...Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. DES-Lite

DES-Lite
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mate, I assume that as your hoping its a problem with the component cables, that your removing "scarts" was a typo. By flicker do by any chance mean that the main image stays fine but that a vertically out of synch faint pic flashes in? Im on the LCD32NK750HDF and i dont think the news will be good..Im on my 3rd (I think) and on this one a small bit of "sticky insulation" tape is poking out on the inside of the screen side and t doesnt like bass... so i think another call will be going in..... My first started off with similar symptoms to yours (i think) and when they took it away they said the needed to replace the main board and didnt know when they would get it as parts are hard to get.

3. dean_t_1985

dean_t_1985
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

Yes mate thats exactly whats happening the picture stays fine but a faint pic flashes in...So you think it maybe the main board?

4. DES-Lite

DES-Lite
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, if you can get someone at a decent tv place to have a look for you without too much green being involved...if its just the component at the moment it mightnt be too bad...if it starts happening across the board then you may be in trouble. If its your main tv and they think its a part you may wanna try to hold onto the tv until it arrives.