1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acoustic Energy Evo Sub Anyone???

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Gman85, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Gman85

Gman85

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried to look for reviews (even personal opinions) on the Acoustic Energy Evo Sub but i cannot find any! I'm am trying to weigh it up against the usual competitors of the KEF PSW 2500, MS 309 and a JM Lab Chorus 700.

Can anyone provide me with their personal view of this sub?

2. Dfour

Dfour

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    I know that What HIFI dont rate the sub that much. I have heard the sub in the full package setup while watching The twin towers and was quite impressed with it but I didnt have any chance to swap it for another as it was in a demo room and I was there to listen to the Evo 3 and centre b4 i bought them:D I have a 309 and would happily recommend it. Also worth looking at is the BK XLS200 from www.blelec.co.uk as it is also a smashing sub Read the budget sub test at the top of this forum. :D

3. ufitsy

ufitsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +334
  4. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is a very good sub when used with matching speakers. Sound just doesn't work with other systems. However these are now about at £200 and for that price they are definately good value.