• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Acoustic Energy Aego M, Logic3 Jivebox or iRythms A-211??

C

Clover2007

Acoustic Energy Aego M, Logic3 Jivebox or iRythms A-211??

Hi,
I want to buy my partner 1 of the above speakers for his birthday, but am really torn between which to go for (and need to order something today for it to arrive in time). I've spent weeks reading reviews for all but can't find them in one place so it's hard to do a comparison. I've only heard one of these inthe local stores. Volume & clarity is really important - which would you recommend? I've found them all for a very similar price. Which do you recommend?
Thanks for your advice!

Socrates

Established Member
If its a large room, the the Aego's without question. The Logic3 was terrible in my opinion. (not heard the iRythms).

Hope it helps.

3T3L1

Established Member
If its a large room, the the Aego's without question. The Logic3 was terrible in my opinion. (not heard the iRythms).

Hope it helps.

Not heard the other two but very happy with the Aegos as well.

sharky999

Standard Member
I am very impressed with my Aego speakers, loud and good clarity, but that will depend on the quality of music you play through it.

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom