1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acoustic Energy Aegis Centre

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by dejongj, Jul 15, 2002.

1. dejongj

dejongj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy an Acoustic Energy Aegis Centre speaker. I, my wife prefers beech.

I have got the Aegis 3's all around but are still using an old Yamaha centre speaker. I want to upgrade the centre as it is just 'too small' for the Aegis 3's. I have contacted Acoustic Energy but they do not like replying to e-mail's as I haven't heard anything. I haven't found a single web-site yet selling this speaker.

Alternatively can anyone recommend an alternative to this centre speaker. The main characteristics I am looking for are:

Sensitivity: 91Db
    Impedance: 8Ohm
    Power: 150 Watt

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Regards,

Jean-Paul de Jong

2. MikeK

MikeK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could try phoning Sound and Vision in Farnworth UK, on 01204 861861. They are AE dealers, and also do mail order. No website though, but prices are usually OK. As an authorised dealer, even if they don't stock them, they should be able to get one for you.

Not sure if you live in Holland though, so you'd have to check whether they would ship there if that's where you are based.

3. dejongj

dejongj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Mike...I will give them a call.

PS. I moved to sunny England over 7 years ago as it is so nice and warm....