1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ack c2 ghosting problem.

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by elotunes, Oct 31, 2005.

1. elotunes

elotunes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all, my problem is slight ghosting when the projector has been on for a few minutes. its not related to the source as it also shows on the menu when displayed. it starts perfectly but slowly becomes a slight double image.colours etc are all fine.i would very much appreciate any idea`s on how i might correct this problem. many thanks in advance.. Dave in very very wet Cornwall..

2. elotunes

elotunes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hope this makes sense.

Attached Files:

3. elotunes

elotunes
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just incase somebody knows. i`ve had a look around inside the projector for a method of fine tuning , a trim pot for instance or a manual adjustment to no avail . if anybody knows of such a thing could they please let me know. thanks again Dave. :lease:

4. gurj1979

gurj1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the SAME problem, it starts off fine, but then it start ghosting the image and the brightness starts to go dim after an hour. I suspect it's the Lamp Power Supply module that is causing this, but I can't be 100% sure.

Can somebody PLEASE help us out with this. :lease:

5. Gary Lightfoot

Gary Lightfoot
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,086
    Bit of a long shot - it's not going out of focus as it warms up is it? try to refocus and see if that helps (though it doesn't explain the dimming so it's possibly a dry joint somehwere that's being heat effected).

Gary