Achievement trading thread

Ultimate123

Novice Member
Since some people (like me) like to get achievements I thought maybe we should have a achivement trading thread! Like someone helps you get some hard achievement and in return you help them get achievements as well. I will post up achievements that I need help in.

gears guy

Banned
Sounds like a brill idea, but im not sure it'll be all that popular. Theres not that many games which have co-op.

Hope it works out though.:thumbsup:

kopchoir

Banned
i need the seriously acchievment on gears im good enough to get it but i just dont have the time i reckon i have around 6k kills so i need around another 4,500 kills when you free for target practice:rolleyes:

Ultimate123

Novice Member
Sounds like a brill idea, but im not sure it'll be all that popular. Theres not that many games which have co-op.

Hope it works out though.:thumbsup:
Doeasnt need to be co-op. Like copkoir said he needs the 10K kills achivement so we need 10 people to set up a boosting match. PM me and I'll set it up.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
We tried boosting 'Seriously' before, even with 8 people and 1 minute rounds, drawing each round so the game went on forever. I only got 63 kills in about an hour.
However, people were after the revive achievement too. So that slowed things down.
If you're gonna do it, get 8 players in a ranked match with one minute rounds, each round, the person at the top of each team (highest kills) stays at spawn to force a draw and the remaining three go out and shotty the **** out of each other.
Rinse, repeat, boost. :D

I'd be up for it if we're just doing kills (no revives or weapon achieves) this time.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
I also need someone to help with the 25 win streak in Backgammon,any takers?

gears guy

Banned
Count me in for the GOW, anytime when im online. Add me.

Actually anyone add me, im lonely. No one plays the same games as me in my friends list. :thumbsdow

Anyone intrested in COD 4 games ?

lostsoul

Novice Member
Count me in for the GOW, anytime when im online. Add me.

Actually anyone add me, im lonely. No one plays the same games as me in my friends list. :thumbsdow

Anyone intrested in COD 4 games ?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: no one plays GOW or COD4 on your friends list? thats the only thing my friends play!

gears guy

Banned
All my friends are now either still fascinated by Portal or going through the lonely world of Mass Effect, they dont like speaking either.

Any invites, slip em my way. :hiya:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Scratch the 25 win streak request. I got it the hard way this morning. :thumbsup:

kopchoir

Banned
i need the seriously acchievment on gears im good enough to get it but i just dont have the time i reckon i have around 6k kills so i need around another 4,500 kills when you free for target practice:rolleyes:
i was kinda joking about this im not to bothered about the achievement to be honest if i wanted to get it that badly i would of had it by now so it will come when it comes as it will take ages

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Oppo launches S1 and R1 4K smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lithe Audio AirPlay 2 ceiling speakers world's first
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett