acer x110p 2700 ansi 3d projector sound HELP!!

Bambidrew79

Standard Member
HELP!!!

Hi,

I bought the acer x110p 2700 ansi 3d projector, to link up to my PS3 so that I could watch films etc and there is no sound coming from it, are there any speakers available that I can buy that will sort this. Thanks!!! ;);)

ZedEx48K

Novice Member
Projectors mainly come without sound or a really crappy speaker if they do, you need to buy a seperate amp/speakers that will take an optical lead from your PS3 (or HDMI if you want to spend more money for 7.1 etc)

If on a budget try a trip to Richersounds or maybe Argos for an all in one bundle (again making sure you get one with at least optical input on it).

bennyboyreynold

Standard Member
Projectors mainly come without sound or a really crappy speaker if they do, you need to buy a seperate amp/speakers that will take an optical lead from your PS3 (or HDMI if you want to spend more money for 7.1 etc)

If on a budget try a trip to Richersounds or maybe Argos for an all in one bundle (again making sure you get one with at least optical input on it).

Nah - get yourself a decent AV Receiver and build the system up from there instead.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom