alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
It's a fair comment that you can't adjust the stand but other than that it's a great monitor

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Ha I need to learn to read lol. ... I sold my ps3 to finance mine
teehee, its all good mate.

Dont really have anything to sell excpet an old AMD Athlon 2400+ XP machine but I doubt I would get much for that lol

duncfunk

I've had the Benq for about a year now. Gives fantastic gaming performance for the money and would definitely recommend it :smashin:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

TheNameIsJambo

Are you after an LCD or LED backlit LCD? :eek:

Or is that irrelevant, and you just want a decent monitor?

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Are you after an LCD or LED backlit LCD? :eek:

Or is that irrelevant, and you just want a decent monitor?
tbh I want a new monitor, ive been running a 19" 4:3 screen since ive had a computer and have needed to get a decent one for a long time.

I was searching for one that had VGA-DVI and HDMI inputs (HDMI wasnt a deal breaker but it would have been nice).

Backlit does not bother me too much I just want a decent monitor but since local PCWorld ironically lack any decent monitor makes I have to buy online so want to be careful in my selection :)

Our Year

Distinguished Member
alphaomega16 said:
tbh I want a new monitor, ive been running a 19" 4:3 screen since ive had a computer and have needed to get a decent one for a long time.

I was searching for one that had VGA-DVI and HDMI inputs (HDMI wasnt a deal breaker but it would have been nice).

Backlit does not bother me too much I just want a decent monitor but since local PCWorld ironically lack any decent monitor makes I have to buy online so want to be careful in my selection :)
Amazon have the best returns policy out there ...get the illy

jjgreenwood

That Acer G245 looks pretty good. Have a read how it stacks up against a much more expensive Samsung monitor:

Samsung PX2370 Review - [H]ard|Forum

120Hz (makes a big difference in my opinion!) and therefore 3D capable if you ever decided to go that route.

EDIT

Good price on CCL for it
Acer G245 23.6 inch Full HD 1080 LCD with CCFL Backlight Monitor - ET.UG5HE.019 - CCL Computers
yup crazy how cheap those are, I guess acer must have discontinued them. Every competing product is over twice the price.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
That Acer G245 looks pretty good. Have a read how it stacks up against a much more expensive Samsung monitor:

Samsung PX2370 Review - [H]ard|Forum

120Hz (makes a big difference in my opinion!) and therefore 3D capable if you ever decided to go that route.

EDIT

Good price on CCL for it
Acer G245 23.6 inch Full HD 1080 LCD with CCFL Backlight Monitor - ET.UG5HE.019 - CCL Computers
Got a £150 voucher on amazon from insurance company so gotta get it from there hehe

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Last edited: