• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Accuracy stat changed to minus 18%

drphibes

Does anybody know how my accuracy stats has changed from 18% to minus 18% ? All my other stats seem to be ok, I have done all the prestige levels (legit) but wondered if IW have done something to all those cheating gits who hacked their ps3 to show the final prestige badge ?

Det

Distinguished Member
Don't think they'd mess with an 18% accuracy stat tbh. Mine is like 17 something and I do ok.

thewait

Was told it had something to do with the amount of shots you fired. Had 2 people in my friends list who had -4.6 & -12.8 or something like that, & they were two of the best guy on my FL so... I fired close to half a million shots in COD4 yet it still never went to minus..............

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Everyone on my list that is prestige 10 (legitimately) is minus for their accuracy.

I assumed it was because when they reached 10 they were doing the FMJ's for all the rubbish weapons and missing a lot.

steviegall

yeah once you hit 220k-225k hits on the accuracy list your accuracy goes negative

quite annoying as accuracy is the one stat i really care about

SlinkDaddy

This looks like a decent way to tell the boosters/hackers from the genuine prestige 10 players at the moment IMO.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom