• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

accoustic transparent fabric

how much of this stuff works? if i was to put my 3 fronts and sub behind this would it dull the sound? can room eq like audyssey combat it?

nobody tried or done this?

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
AT material such as the Seymour Center Stage XD certainly will not dull the sound as you say

I can`t speak for other material though apart from the Beamax AT material which seemed fine as well

Allan :smashin:

jason shep

I have just bought some Seymour centre stage xd material for my 120" screen,i believe the attenuation is something like -1.5db @ 16khz,Room correction would probably be attenuating high frequencies a little anyway & i wouldnt be without an Audyssey equipped AVR/PRE,I can't wait to try it out,the service was first class & very fast delivery considering its cut to order & shipped from the U.S.

Member 518284

Distinguished Member
Jason

you will love it

its like Yorkshire.......... the best their is :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom