• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Accoustic Solutions TV going into Standby

racing57

Standard Member
Hi, i my 26" Accoustic solutions tv started going into standby on its own a while back, i could turn it off and wait a while and then it would come back on for a while and turn off again... now it only comes on for a few seconds, i can see the backlights are on, and i can get the menu's to come up, then it goes off, and the standby light comes on, i have had a look inside and seen that the invertor and the powersupply are on the same board which is a Proview Ipos 120, i can get a repair kit for this board from my bosses wifes company which supplies tv spares to the industry, but that states the repair is for a blown fuese / dead supply, but it isnt really doing that... i am also struggling to find where i could get another complete board...

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Lee

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom