Accounting software for Mac/lion

Zain

Hi people

I'm after a simple user friendly accounting programme for my Mac.

Requirements; General Invoicing/accounts, must have VAT functions.

Considering quickbooks but rather pay one of cost for desktop, otherwise it's £19 a month online.

Thanks for your time

Z

Last edited:

Grumpsimus

Worth your while to have a look at Accountz, the business version does VAT returns.

I have only used the Home version, which is very easy to use. It is a UK company and you can download for a 30 day free trial.

D

Deleted member 27989

I used to use myob but switched last year to freeagentcentral which is actually really good. I looked at accountz but couldn't stand its approach, guess just incompatible with the way my brain is wired.

Grumpsimus

I used to use myob but switched last year to freeagentcentral which is actually really good. I looked at accountz but couldn't stand its approach, guess just incompatible with the way my brain is wired.

Interesting point, some software just doesn't seem to work for some people. I have had software in the past where I just couldn't stand the interface, but other people get on with it and think it wonderful. That is why trial versions, like the 30 days for Accountz are a good idea, you can find out is it easy to use, does it do what I want etc.

In the end it is all down to personal preference.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom