Account tracker app

tigermad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Just thought I would let you know the above app is brilliant. It helps me keep track of how much I will have left to spend every month and what is due out of my account. This is a godsend for people who are on tight budgets. You can also backup the file and use the data on your iPhone. I have tried a few personal finance apps and this one has thought of everything. You can look as far ahead as you want to see how much (or little in my case) you will have.

Two thumbs up from me for this one.

This truly is a replacement for Microsoft money on the pc.

I agree, definitely worth having, simple to use and gives me a good idea of my finances over the forthcoming weeks etc :) also recommend getting a dropbox account too for backups etc, I tried out the free version before getting the paid version and with it being a universal app, no need to buy it twice :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using AVForums

tjhilder said:
I agree, definitely worth having, simple to use and gives me a good idea of my finances over the forthcoming weeks etc :) also recommend getting a dropbox account too for backups etc, I tried out the free version before getting the paid version and with it being a universal app, no need to buy it twice :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using AVForums

I Bluetooth the account data between my iPad and iPhone. I also email myself the backup now and again to make sure i have a safe copy.

What would be the icing on the cake though is if it linked to your bank accounts and downloaded your transactions into it.

I have just started using this too and it is excellent. I have now stopped using MS Money in favour of this.

cheers
M

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom