Accessing Orange account online...

kayzee

Hi I want to log into my broadband account online but for the life of me can't remember my email address! Can someone tell me how they're laid out?

iirc it was something like [email protected]!? But that isn't working... cheers.

nobby1963

Sorry if I am getting hold of the wrong end of the stick but .... why not just send an email to someone then ask them what address shows as the sender ?

I am with Orange and my email address is a Freeserve one, they were also Wanadoo. I am sure the recent ones are @orangehome.co.uk but the bits before that can be almost anything. Itdepends what you chose and what was available.

kayzee

Sorry if I am getting hold of the wrong end of the stick but .... why not just send an email to someone then ask them what address shows as the sender ?

Because I can't get into my emails to send one!

I am with Orange and my email address is a Freeserve one, they were also Wanadoo. I am sure the recent ones are @orangehome.co.uk but the bits before that can be almost anything. Itdepends what you chose and what was available.

Yeah I used to be with Freeserve but moved to Plus.Net when they became Wannado. I've tried many combinations of what to put before @orangehome... but I just can't guess it! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom